PRIVATE JET CHARTER OPTIONS FROM MIAMI
Miami is one of those cities that live in pop culture folklore as the ultimate beachside party town. But as we’ve seen in the last couple of years – it is so much more than that. With a new technology scene opening up, continued investment in the arts, and the perfect weather that has always been there – this is quickly becoming one of the fastest-growing cities in the country.
If you’re planning a trip to Miami then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we are going to run through some major attractions that should be on your list, and then we’ll explore the air travel options that are available to you to make it happen. After which, you’ll be all set up to take on the sensory overload that is Miami!
WHAT TO DO IN MIAMI
To give you a sense of what’s on offer, here are some of the best things that you can get up to while you’re in Miami:
• Of course, the beaches are a huge drawcard, and you definitely shouldn’t miss them. So make sure that you go and visit South Beach specifically, one of the most famous beaches in the world. It might look familiar because you’ve seen it thousands of times in Hollywood blockbusters over the years.
• While you’re on the beach, it can be a lot of fun to get onto a fishing boat and go for a deep-sea fishing experience. The water in Miami is crystal clear out away from shore and you can have a lot of fun fishing for marlin, sailfish, or hammerhead
• To delve into the Miami fashion scene, be sure to check out the Design District which houses an eclectic mix of shops, boutiques, galleries, and more. This is where Miami’s socialites gather to connect and show off the latest and greatest from
around the world.
• Try and see if you can get a seat at Onyx, a tiny bar set in the former home of renowned designer Gianni Versace. This once-in-a-lifetime setting offers the best wines from around the world and will give you a story that you’ll take home and use for years to come.
• If you’re looking to escape the hustle and bustle, spend some time in the Ancient Spanish Monastery which will soothe your soul and let you bathe in architecture that has stood the test of time. Combine this with a dip in the Venetian Pool and you’ve got yourself a day of relaxation and reflection.
• Miami boasts an incredible party scene of course, and you’ll find a wide variety of clubs, bars, and live music locations where you can let your hair down and enjoy the magic of the city.
Hopefully, that gives you a sense of what Miami has to offer. It’s a city full of life and energy, and you’re bound to have a great time whatever you do.
Now let’s look at how to get in and out.
MAGICAL MIAMI: HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TRIP
The three major International airports the service the greater Miami area are Miami International Airport, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, and Palm Beach International Airport. All of these service a wide range of routes around the world and offer a modern air travel experience that rivals the best.
If you’re looking for private air transport, then let The Flight King help you set it up. Miami Executive Airport is a hub for a wide variety of vacation and business travelers alike requiring an equally wide variety in airplanes from large jets like the Gulfstream 400 and the Challenger 604, all the way down to super light jets like the Citation XLS. However, there are other great regional airport options that service mostly private jets versus jumbo commercial ones. An example of such are the Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport, and North Perry Airport which both act as great spots to get in and out of Miami with minimal fuss.
We also recommend being slightly flexible when flying into Miami and considering airports such as West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale or Boca Raton. While they are roughly 40-60 minutes from Miami, it opens you up to an array or private jet charter options and opportunities for discounted fares.
We pride ourselves on being able to facilitate the best private jet travel in the industry and whether you’re on a Gulfstream or a Learjet, you’ll get the same great service that stands out from the rest. Jump on one of our aircraft and explore the treasures that Miami has to offer.
Get in touch and let’s help you plan the trip of a lifetime to one of America’s most vibrant cities.