PRIVATE JET CHARTERS
TO AND FROM LOS ANGELES
Whether you know it or not, you already know a little bit about life in Los Angeles because of its status as the home of Hollywood. It has dominated global entertainment for decades now and remains an iconic city because of it. But there is so much more than just what the celebrities might tell you – and in this article, we’ll run through some of the best things to do if you choose to take a trip there.
BEST ATTRACTIONS IN LOS ANGELES
Where do you even start? Well, we have a list for you to whet the appetite:
• Venice Beach is one of the most famous beaches in the world and it’s a great place to experience the heart and soul of Los Angeles. Grab an ice cream and stroll through, taking in the diversity of people and cultures that all gather to make the
most of the sunny days.
• If you’re looking to enjoy some nature, be sure to check out Angeles National Fores and Echo Park Lake – both of which offer serene views and beautiful natural settings. And then if you can handle a bit of a hike, make your way up to Griffith Park where you’ll get panoramic views of the city that are to die for.
• To get a sense of the movie history that lives in the Los Angeles Hills, go and check out the Academy Museum – a wonderful tribute to film and all its surrounding ecosystem. If you’re a movie fanatic, you’re bound to find some one-of-a-kind treasures here.
• Los Angeles has some really luxurious restaurants that are well worth visiting, but you shouldn’t ignore the street food scene which is just as exciting – but in a different way. Head out to Smorgasburg on a Sunday and tuck into the 80 – 100 different food stalls preparing dishes from all around the world, right there for you. It’s a real treat.
• The Venice Canals are another interesting place to spend some time, so set aside a day to wander the canals and take in the atmosphere of the surrounding neighborhoods.
• It’s also worth mentioning that Disneyland is just a short drive south of Los Angeles, so if you’re with the family and are looking for some magic – that’s the place to go. Combine that with a trip to Harry Potter World and you’ll be the coolest adult in town, in your kid’s eyes at least.
Those are just some of the things that you can do while you’re enjoying Los Angeles and should give you some ideas to get you started. Now, let’s talk about your flight options to get in and out of the city.
HOW TO LIVE IT UP IN LOS ANGELES
There are three major airports in Los Angeles that tend to handle the majority of the international flights in and out. These are Los Angeles International Airport, Ontario International Airport, and Van Nuys General Aviation Airport.
But if you’re looking for more bespoke private air travel, then you’ll want to look at utilizing some of the private airfields dotted around the area. For short journeys, you might be looking at a Lear 45, a Citation XLS, or a Citation Bravo or coming from slightly further away you can charter a midsize - super midsize jet such as a Hawker 800XP, Challenger 350, a Falcon 2000 and many more! While Van Nuys and KLAX offer all jet types, your typical heavy jets such as a Gulfstream 400, Challenger 604 tend to taxi here on a more continuous basis.
Here at The Flight King we have private jet services operating to all of these (and more!) and we would love to help you plan your trip! Living the Los Angeles life is all about luxurious private jet travel and that’s what we can help make happen for you.
Get in touch today and let’s start putting together the perfect itinerary for you. Our private jet services are professional, discrete, and flexible – allowing you the opportunity to craft a bespoke experience without fuss.
We can’t wait to see you in LA!