HOUSTON PRIVATE JET SERVICES
There are three major airports within Houston – George Bush Intercontinental Airport, William P. Hobby Airport, and Ellington Airport (combined with the Houston Spaceport. All of these offer great facilities and wonderful starting blocks for your Houston experience.
If you’re looking for private jet services though, you’ll need to use one of the many private airfields in the area. Conroe and Sugar Land is a particular favorite for midsize jets like the Hawker 800 or Lear 60. For slightly longer journeys you might consider chartering out of Houston Hobby on a Challenger 604 or Gulfstream 400.
West Houston Airport is also a great place to land and is commonly used for lighter jets like the Citation Ultra and Citation Bravo amongst others. No matter what your private jet of choice is, we are here to help you find the perfect options for coming into Houston and giving you a safe journey home.
The Flight King is perfectly placed to look after all your private air travel needs with professionalism, an eye for detail, and deep expertise in the areas in which we operate. Get in touch and let’s make your Houston experience one of a kind!
PRIVATE JET CHARTER OPTIONS FROM MIAMI
WHAT DOES HOUSTON HAVE TO OFFER?
Houston is a big city with over 2.5 million residents. This makes it the fourth largest city in North America, and this has created a fascinating space for cultures, ideas, and people to mix in ways that create something truly unique. From the moment that you step off the plane you are immersed in a sensory experience that you won’t easily forget.
In this article, let’s walk through some of the key activities that can make your Houston visit that much more special, and we’ll talk about the specifics of the air travel where we can help out.
Ready? Let’s go.
HOUSTON'S TOP EXPERIENCES
Here are some of the things that should be near the top of your list when you decide to visit the heart of Texas:
• Probably the most highly sought-after attraction is the Houston Space Center – a living monument to the history of space travel, and the home of NASA Mission Control which continues to play a major role in how the industry marches forward. This is a must-see for anyone interested in technology, innovation, and our human desire for exploration.
• The city is also very well known for its eclectic collection of museums that offer visitors a time-bending journey through some of the most interesting periods of human history. Be sure to check out the Museum of Natural Science and the Museum of Fine Arts – both of which boast world-class features that you’re bound to enjoy.
• Then it’s time to take in some baseball at Minute Maid Park, home of the Houston Astros. The stadium is special because of its giant retractable roof, allowing for games to continue in all weather conditions, and it makes for a sports ground where the noise of the crowd roars from all angles. Don’t miss out on this one.
• If you’re looking for some performance art, why not try the Hobby Theater or the Music Box Theater. They’ve got great shows on all year round and no matter what you end up seeing, it’s bound to put a smile on your face.
• Last, but not least, be sure to indulge in some of the amazing food that Houston has to offer. Whether you’re in the mood for Malaysian street food at Phat Eatery, a one-of-a-kind tasting experience at March, or a traditional American barbeque at the Pit Room – you won’t be disappointed. Treat those tastebuds and explore the wide variety of food that you can enjoy in the city.
This barely scratches the surface of what Houston can offer you, but it’s a decent start! Now, let’s look at how to get in and out in style, making use of the private jet services that we offer here at The Flight King.
MAGICAL MIAMI: HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TRIP
Miami is one of those cities that live in pop culture folklore as the ultimate beachside party town. But as we’ve seen in the last couple of years – it is so much more than that. With a new technology scene opening up, continued investment in the arts, and the perfect weather that has always been there – this is quickly becoming one of the fastest-growing cities in the country.
If you’re planning a trip to Miami then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we are going to run through some major attractions that should be on your list, and then we’ll explore the air travel options that are available to you to make it happen. After which, you’ll be all set up to take on the sensory overload that is Miami!
WHAT TO DO IN MIAMI
The three major International airports the service the greater Miami area are Miami International Airport, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, and Palm Beach International Airport. All of these service a wide range of routes around the world and offer a modern air travel experience that rivals the best.
If you’re looking for private air transport, then let The Flight King help you set it up. Miami Executive Airport is a hub for a wide variety of vacation and business travelers alike requiring an equally wide variety in airplanes from large jets like the Gulfstream 400 and the Challenger 604, all the way down to super light jets like the Citation XLS. However, there are other great regional airport options that service mostly private jets versus jumbo commercial ones. An example of such are the Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport, and North Perry Airport which both act as great spots to get in and out of Miami with minimal fuss.
We also recommend being slightly flexible when flying into Miami and considering airports such as West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale or Boca Raton. While they are roughly 40-60 minutes from Miami, it opens you up to an array or private jet charter options and opportunities for discounted fares.
We pride ourselves on being able to facilitate the best private jet travel in the industry and whether you’re on a Gulfstream or a Learjet, you’ll get the same great service that stands out from the rest. Jump on one of our aircraft and explore the treasures that Miami has to offer.
Get in touch and let’s help you plan the trip of a lifetime to one of America’s most vibrant cities.
To give you a sense of what’s on offer, here are some of the best things that you can get up to while you’re in Miami:
• Of course, the beaches are a huge drawcard, and you definitely shouldn’t miss them. So make sure that you go and visit South Beach specifically, one of the most famous beaches in the world. It might look familiar because you’ve seen it thousands of times in Hollywood blockbusters over the years.
• While you’re on the beach, it can be a lot of fun to get onto a fishing boat and go for a deep-sea fishing experience. The water in Miami is crystal clear out away from shore and you can have a lot of fun fishing for marlin, sailfish, or hammerhead
• To delve into the Miami fashion scene, be sure to check out the Design District which houses an eclectic mix of shops, boutiques, galleries, and more. This is where Miami’s socialites gather to connect and show off the latest and greatest from
around the world.
• Try and see if you can get a seat at Onyx, a tiny bar set in the former home of renowned designer Gianni Versace. This once-in-a-lifetime setting offers the best wines from around the world and will give you a story that you’ll take home and use for years to come.
• If you’re looking to escape the hustle and bustle, spend some time in the Ancient Spanish Monastery which will soothe your soul and let you bathe in architecture that has stood the test of time. Combine this with a dip in the Venetian Pool and you’ve got yourself a day of relaxation and reflection.
• Miami boasts an incredible party scene of course, and you’ll find a wide variety of clubs, bars, and live music locations where you can let your hair down and enjoy the magic of the city.
Hopefully, that gives you a sense of what Miami has to offer. It’s a city full of life and energy, and you’re bound to have a great time whatever you do.
Now let’s look at how to get in and out.