HOUSTON PRIVATE JET SERVICES
There are three major airports within Houston – George Bush Intercontinental Airport, William P. Hobby Airport, and Ellington Airport (combined with the Houston Spaceport. All of these offer great facilities and wonderful starting blocks for your Houston experience.
If you’re looking for private jet services though, you’ll need to use one of the many private airfields in the area. Conroe and Sugar Land is a particular favorite for midsize jets like the Hawker 800 or Lear 60. For slightly longer journeys you might consider chartering out of Houston Hobby on a Challenger 604 or Gulfstream 400.
West Houston Airport is also a great place to land and is commonly used for lighter jets like the Citation Ultra and Citation Bravo amongst others. No matter what your private jet of choice is, we are here to help you find the perfect options for coming into Houston and giving you a safe journey home.
The Flight King is perfectly placed to look after all your private air travel needs with professionalism, an eye for detail, and deep expertise in the areas in which we operate. Get in touch and let’s make your Houston experience one of a kind!
WHAT DOES HOUSTON HAVE TO OFFER?
Houston is a big city with over 2.5 million residents. This makes it the fourth largest city in North America, and this has created a fascinating space for cultures, ideas, and people to mix in ways that create something truly unique. From the moment that you step off the plane you are immersed in a sensory experience that you won’t easily forget.
In this article, let’s walk through some of the key activities that can make your Houston visit that much more special, and we’ll talk about the specifics of the air travel where we can help out.
Ready? Let’s go.
HOUSTON'S TOP EXPERIENCES
Here are some of the things that should be near the top of your list when you decide to visit the heart of Texas:
• Probably the most highly sought-after attraction is the Houston Space Center – a living monument to the history of space travel, and the home of NASA Mission Control which continues to play a major role in how the industry marches forward. This is a must-see for anyone interested in technology, innovation, and our human desire for exploration.
• The city is also very well known for its eclectic collection of museums that offer visitors a time-bending journey through some of the most interesting periods of human history. Be sure to check out the Museum of Natural Science and the Museum of Fine Arts – both of which boast world-class features that you’re bound to enjoy.
• Then it’s time to take in some baseball at Minute Maid Park, home of the Houston Astros. The stadium is special because of its giant retractable roof, allowing for games to continue in all weather conditions, and it makes for a sports ground where the noise of the crowd roars from all angles. Don’t miss out on this one.
• If you’re looking for some performance art, why not try the Hobby Theater or the Music Box Theater. They’ve got great shows on all year round and no matter what you end up seeing, it’s bound to put a smile on your face.
• Last, but not least, be sure to indulge in some of the amazing food that Houston has to offer. Whether you’re in the mood for Malaysian street food at Phat Eatery, a one-of-a-kind tasting experience at March, or a traditional American barbeque at the Pit Room – you won’t be disappointed. Treat those tastebuds and explore the wide variety of food that you can enjoy in the city.
This barely scratches the surface of what Houston can offer you, but it’s a decent start! Now, let’s look at how to get in and out in style, making use of the private jet services that we offer here at The Flight King.