PRIVATE JET CHARTERS
TO AND FROM CHICAGO
The major airport for international flights servicing Illinois' busiest city is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, in second place is Chicago Midway International Airport which also services some of the international and regional flights in and out of the city.
When it comes to private airfields, there are numerous options depending on what you’re looking for. If you’re flying into Chicago Executive Airport, you’ll likely find yourself on a light jet such as a Citation Bravo or a super light jet like a Learjet 35. Longer range aircraft like the Falcon 50, the Lear 60, or the Challenger 350 tend to land at either Dupage Airport or Waukegan Regional Airport, both of which are great options and have easy access for travel to the Windy City.
The combination of aircraft and airport is crucial to get right if you want to maximize your time here in Chicago. That’s why, here at The Flight King, we offer a range of private jet charter rental services that operate from these airports and more, for your convenience. From chartering light jets all the way up to heavy jets, we have it all and we can’t wait to take you around this marvelous city.
If you’re looking for private air travel, then don’t look any further! Get in touch and let’s see how we can help.
PRIVATE JET CHARTER OPTIONS FROM MIAMI
WHAT TO DO IN CHICAGO
If you’re heading to Chicago then you’re in for a treat. It’s a city with a wide variety of attractions, restaurants events, and culture that will fill your belly, mind, and soul. It’s a uniquely American experience that stands out for its energy and potential.
In this article, we’re going to explore some of the top attractions that should keep you busy, and how to make the most of your air travel experience in and out of the city.
WHAT CAN YOU GET UP TO IN CHICAGO?
Of all the things to do in Chicago, here is a list of some of the things that simply cannot be missed:
• Chicago is famous for its deep-dish pizza and any trip is not complete without treating your tastebuds to this really unique experience. Walking through the streets you’ll see plenty of small pizzerias that might take your fancy, or if you are looking for a more comprehensive experience – try a Chicago pizza tour which will take you through a whirlwind tour of some of the best in the city.
• You’ll likely want to get a photo at one of Chicago’s most iconic sights – a sculpture called Cloud Gate, more affectionately known as ‘The Bean'. It’s difficult to say what it’s so popular, but it’s gained somewhat of a fanatical following – becoming the place to get a photo when you go to Chicago. Join the trend and make it happen!
• The Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago is a really special experience and something that should be near the top of your list for sure. It’s a relatively small museum with constantly changing exhibits – which means that every time you go you’ll be greeted with new things to explore and enjoy.
• Chicago has some wonderful street art that is definitely worth checking out. We recommend going to the Hubbard Street murals which are breath-taking in their size, complexity, and vibrancy. Stroll through here and fill up your soul, before you end up at a nice restaurant for a meal.
• Talking of restaurants, some of the best places to try include Dear Margaret, Solazo, Ella Vita, and Travelle to mention a few. You’ll find a vast scope of different cuisines, atmospheres, and budget ranges to suit any circumstances. Tuck in and enjoy!
• Assuming the weather is decent, it can be really fun to jump on a river cruise and enjoy the sights of the city from the water. There are plenty of options to choose from and you’re bound to gain a new perspective that will make your trip that much more special.
We haven’t even gotten around to discussing the music, culture, and outdoor activities that could have made this list – but this should be enough to get started. You won’t run out of things to do – that’s for sure.
Now, let’s talk about how to get in and out of the city.
MAGICAL MIAMI: HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TRIP
Miami is one of those cities that live in pop culture folklore as the ultimate beachside party town. But as we’ve seen in the last couple of years – it is so much more than that. With a new technology scene opening up, continued investment in the arts, and the perfect weather that has always been there – this is quickly becoming one of the fastest-growing cities in the country.
If you’re planning a trip to Miami then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we are going to run through some major attractions that should be on your list, and then we’ll explore the air travel options that are available to you to make it happen. After which, you’ll be all set up to take on the sensory overload that is Miami!
WHAT TO DO IN MIAMI
The three major International airports the service the greater Miami area are Miami International Airport, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, and Palm Beach International Airport. All of these service a wide range of routes around the world and offer a modern air travel experience that rivals the best.
If you’re looking for private air transport, then let The Flight King help you set it up. Miami Executive Airport is a hub for a wide variety of vacation and business travelers alike requiring an equally wide variety in airplanes from large jets like the Gulfstream 400 and the Challenger 604, all the way down to super light jets like the Citation XLS. However, there are other great regional airport options that service mostly private jets versus jumbo commercial ones. An example of such are the Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport, and North Perry Airport which both act as great spots to get in and out of Miami with minimal fuss.
We also recommend being slightly flexible when flying into Miami and considering airports such as West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale or Boca Raton. While they are roughly 40-60 minutes from Miami, it opens you up to an array or private jet charter options and opportunities for discounted fares.
We pride ourselves on being able to facilitate the best private jet travel in the industry and whether you’re on a Gulfstream or a Learjet, you’ll get the same great service that stands out from the rest. Jump on one of our aircraft and explore the treasures that Miami has to offer.
Get in touch and let’s help you plan the trip of a lifetime to one of America’s most vibrant cities.
To give you a sense of what’s on offer, here are some of the best things that you can get up to while you’re in Miami:
• Of course, the beaches are a huge drawcard, and you definitely shouldn’t miss them. So make sure that you go and visit South Beach specifically, one of the most famous beaches in the world. It might look familiar because you’ve seen it thousands of times in Hollywood blockbusters over the years.
• While you’re on the beach, it can be a lot of fun to get onto a fishing boat and go for a deep-sea fishing experience. The water in Miami is crystal clear out away from shore and you can have a lot of fun fishing for marlin, sailfish, or hammerhead
• To delve into the Miami fashion scene, be sure to check out the Design District which houses an eclectic mix of shops, boutiques, galleries, and more. This is where Miami’s socialites gather to connect and show off the latest and greatest from
around the world.
• Try and see if you can get a seat at Onyx, a tiny bar set in the former home of renowned designer Gianni Versace. This once-in-a-lifetime setting offers the best wines from around the world and will give you a story that you’ll take home and use for years to come.
• If you’re looking to escape the hustle and bustle, spend some time in the Ancient Spanish Monastery which will soothe your soul and let you bathe in architecture that has stood the test of time. Combine this with a dip in the Venetian Pool and you’ve got yourself a day of relaxation and reflection.
• Miami boasts an incredible party scene of course, and you’ll find a wide variety of clubs, bars, and live music locations where you can let your hair down and enjoy the magic of the city.
Hopefully, that gives you a sense of what Miami has to offer. It’s a city full of life and energy, and you’re bound to have a great time whatever you do.
Now let’s look at how to get in and out.