PRIVATE JET CHARTERS
TO AND FROM CHICAGO
The major airport for international flights servicing Illinois' busiest city is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, in second place is Chicago Midway International Airport which also services some of the international and regional flights in and out of the city.
When it comes to private airfields, there are numerous options depending on what you’re looking for. If you’re flying into Chicago Executive Airport, you’ll likely find yourself on a light jet such as a Citation Bravo or a super light jet like a Learjet 35. Longer range aircraft like the Falcon 50, the Lear 60, or the Challenger 350 tend to land at either Dupage Airport or Waukegan Regional Airport, both of which are great options and have easy access for travel to the Windy City.
The combination of aircraft and airport is crucial to get right if you want to maximize your time here in Chicago. That’s why, here at The Flight King, we offer a range of private jet charter rental services that operate from these airports and more, for your convenience. From chartering light jets all the way up to heavy jets, we have it all and we can’t wait to take you around this marvelous city.
If you’re looking for private air travel, then don’t look any further! Get in touch and let’s see how we can help.
WHAT TO DO IN CHICAGO
If you’re heading to Chicago then you’re in for a treat. It’s a city with a wide variety of attractions, restaurants events, and culture that will fill your belly, mind, and soul. It’s a uniquely American experience that stands out for its energy and potential.
In this article, we’re going to explore some of the top attractions that should keep you busy, and how to make the most of your air travel experience in and out of the city.
WHAT CAN YOU GET UP TO IN CHICAGO?
Of all the things to do in Chicago, here is a list of some of the things that simply cannot be missed:
• Chicago is famous for its deep-dish pizza and any trip is not complete without treating your tastebuds to this really unique experience. Walking through the streets you’ll see plenty of small pizzerias that might take your fancy, or if you are looking for a more comprehensive experience – try a Chicago pizza tour which will take you through a whirlwind tour of some of the best in the city.
• You’ll likely want to get a photo at one of Chicago’s most iconic sights – a sculpture called Cloud Gate, more affectionately known as ‘The Bean'. It’s difficult to say what it’s so popular, but it’s gained somewhat of a fanatical following – becoming the place to get a photo when you go to Chicago. Join the trend and make it happen!
• The Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago is a really special experience and something that should be near the top of your list for sure. It’s a relatively small museum with constantly changing exhibits – which means that every time you go you’ll be greeted with new things to explore and enjoy.
• Chicago has some wonderful street art that is definitely worth checking out. We recommend going to the Hubbard Street murals which are breath-taking in their size, complexity, and vibrancy. Stroll through here and fill up your soul, before you end up at a nice restaurant for a meal.
• Talking of restaurants, some of the best places to try include Dear Margaret, Solazo, Ella Vita, and Travelle to mention a few. You’ll find a vast scope of different cuisines, atmospheres, and budget ranges to suit any circumstances. Tuck in and enjoy!
• Assuming the weather is decent, it can be really fun to jump on a river cruise and enjoy the sights of the city from the water. There are plenty of options to choose from and you’re bound to gain a new perspective that will make your trip that much more special.
We haven’t even gotten around to discussing the music, culture, and outdoor activities that could have made this list – but this should be enough to get started. You won’t run out of things to do – that’s for sure.
Now, let’s talk about how to get in and out of the city.