PRIVATE JET CHARTERS TO AND FROM BOSTON
Boston remains one of the most historically significant cities in America and it makes for a wonderful trip if you’re willing to embrace its unique background and all the magic that comes with it. We’re big fans of Boston and so thought we’d use this article to highlight some of the best things that you can do with your time while you’re in the city.
WHAT TO DO IN BOSTON
Here are some of the best things that you can do while you’re in Boston:
• The Freedom Trail is the oldest public park in the country, and it does an amazing job at melding together numerous historical landmarks with greenery that you don’t normally see in these sorts of city settings. It’s a great place to spend some time wandering and will give you a chance to take in some of the history that lies in that area.
• To move into the modern side of things, you can then head up to the Lookout Rooftop, widely known as the best rooftop bar in the city. Come here for a few cocktails and meet some of the locals – you won’t be disappointed.
• Boston is the home of Harvard University and there are a number of surrounding activities that you can dive into to immerse yourself in this famous institution. Check out the Arnold Arboretum for a stunning nature walk, take a tour through the academic campus itself, and then head to Harvard Square in the evening to see how the student life unfurls itself.
• Another great thing to do is to spend some time in the Seaport District where you can enjoy the diversity in terms of people, retail experiences, and cultural activities. Meander through one of Boston’s most sought-after neighborhoods and you’ll realize just how special this city is.
• Brattle Book Shop is a wonderful second-hand store that houses three floors of literary masterpieces for every occasion. If you love books, this is definitely somewhere to visit because, with just a little digging, you might just run into that specific book you’ve been looking for.
• The best museum in the city is probably the Museum of Fine Arts. It has a vast scope of artifacts, exhibits, and art pieces that are renowned on a global scale. This makes it a highly visited collection that’s well worth checking out if you have the time. Also, the exhibits are constantly changing so even if you’ve been there before you’ll find something new every time.
Those activities barely scratch the surface of what Boston can offer but they should give you a good starting point for your trip. From there, let your curiosities drive you to explore more of what this great city has to offer. But first, you have to get there – so let’s look at your air travel options for getting in and out of the city.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TRIP
Logan International Airport is the main airport in Boston, and it services the vast majority of the international flights in and out of the area. But there are also a range of different private airfields that can be used – which offer a much more bespoke private travel experience that may work better for those looking a quicker and quieter entry and exit into the New England area.
Whether you’re looking to jump on a Citation XLS or Westwind II to fly into Norwood Memorial Airport, or a larger Challenger 350 to come into Beverley Regional Airport – we’ve got your covered. Maybe you’re even coming from further afield and you need the mammoth Gulf-Stream 400 for a 7-8 hour journey into Boston to land at the Lawrence Municipal Airport. Here at The Flight King, we operate a range of private jet charter rental services to all of these airfields, and we would love to help you make the most of your trip.
Get in touch and let’s discuss how to leverage our private jet rental to give you a Boston trip that exceeds all expectations!